PRAY for the capital COPENHAGEN - download brochure
HOME - Pictures
Welcome to Aglow Copenhagen
We meet at:
Hotel Hebron, Helgolandsgade 4, Vesterbro. Near the central train station.
PLEASE NOTICE: Please sign up 3 days before (otherwise call), since there are limited seats.
Meetings in 2014:
An Aglow meeting will give you the experience of:
delicious brunch with fellowship, music and singing
women who tell about their lives with God through joy and pain
a possibility of talking/praying with someone about things, which concern you
receiving answers to life's big questions
and much more
From International Aglow conferences
11. January: Speaker: Maria Noerholm Nielsen
1. February: Speaker: Conny Herd, member of Aglow Denmark's national board
1. March: Speakers: Betina and Edith Wiik
5. April: Speaker: Dianne de Jong Place: Copenhagen Comunity Church (CCC), Nørre Farimagsgade 45, 1364 København K
10. maj: Peter Tinggaard. His passion is prayer, you may read more at: Peter Tinggaard's web site
7. juni: Nanne Brix, member of Aglow Copenhagen's board. At this meeting both men and women are welcome!
Time: 11:30AM-2:30 PM.
Price: 100 DKK incl. brunch (only cash, not credit cards)
English translation available if needed, but let us know ahead of time.
Reservation by e-mail:You may make a reservation via the Internet
by writing your name and the number of persons, if you are bringing a guest: Remember to click SEND! -
If you don't receive an automatic reply, then call tel. 3074 7712.
|Reservation by tel.:
Preferably 3 days ahead, then we will have a seat for you. If you sign up later, then it can't be here - only by telephone at: 3074 7712 or 4494 7890 and hear if we have room.
HOME - Pictures
"Every nation touched, every heart changed"
Aglow Denmark: www.aglow.dk - Aglow International: www.aglow.org
English speaking churches in Copenhagen:
Last updated April 11th, 2014